- Integrating a group of specialist interested in the study of intellectual giftedness and high abilities.
Dissemination and Training
• Designing, developing and providing ongoing training for groups that need it.
• Disseminating and educating society about the importance of caring for this population.
• Promoting, participating and deciding on public policies for people with high intellectual capacities.
• Being a consulting source.
Exchange and Collaboration
• Conducting research with international impact on the issue of high intellectual abilities.
• Promoting the exchange of experiences at a local, national and international level.
• Establishing cooperation agreements with public and private administrations, as well as civil society organizations.
• Organizing scientific meetings for dissemination, training and research.